Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Followers!

Hello faithful readers,

I have decided to take my blogging into a different direction.

Instead of just cooking and baking, I will be sharing my life, past and present. Stories will be shared that have made me smile, and Im hoping they will do the same for you.

On that note, my site manager has informed me that I had a whopping 300+ readers last week! As soon as I reach my first 100 followers, you will be entered into a drawing to win a prize plus my all time favorite cookbook. But, you have to formally FOLLOW me for this to happen!

Thanks for keeping up with my changes! I promise, this will be the final!

Thanks,
Forever Honeymooner

1 comment:

  1. Love the new name! Is it sad I've been your first follower on all three of your blogs?! lol... I will have to add you to my "favorites" on the side panel!! Follow me too so I show up on your dashboard! xo

    ReplyDelete