Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas.

This Christmas...
I couldn't think of anything I wanted.

Not one. Seriously.

It seemed ridiculous to "want" anything. No matter who asked (mom, brother, in laws, my husband x3802389 times)... I had the same answer..."I dunno".

Its hard to "want" anything, when you "have" everything.

I have a healthy little boy in my belly who is growing  by leaps and bounds everyday, I have a husband who I adore and love more then life itself, I have brothers who've always got my back, My parents who are the absolute most amazing people I know, fabulous in laws by the handfuls, and girlfriends who I can count on no matter what...

It seemed silly to "want" anything else, when clearly, my life has been blessed beyond any sort of measure.

So, What did I ask for?

 Maternity Yoga Pants.
Its the only thing I could come up with.

And because of that, I am the happiest girl on the planet.

Merry Christmas. May you get everything you "want", and have everything you "need"....

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment