Sunday, January 3, 2010

Resolutions

OK, Its time to get down to this blogging business. How the heck am I going to write a cookbook one day, if I cant even promise myself to blog regularly? The insanity. is. beginning. Right. NOW.

My new years resolutions for 2010:

Learn to deep fry bananas (amazing)
Learn how to make sugar cookie cutouts that keep their shape and don't taste like crap.
Master the art of Royal icing. I'm seriously convinced that's its a real deal ART.
Make a pie. From scratch. And if it turns out good, make many pies.
Home made cheese cake. Enough said.
Use fondant. Like, really. No more ALMOST buying and deciding good ole butter cream is the way to go. FONDANT!
Whip up some (or LOTS) of whipped cream.
Mix all things listed above to make the worlds most amazing, highly caloric, sweetest, most wonderful dessert in all the world. Or breakfast. Sweets for breakfast! yummmmmm.

And last but not least.. Blog. Blog. Blog.



Now... check out what I got for Christmas.



That's right. I got cupcake martini glasses. Have you ever seen something so perfect in all your life?? Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment