Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Holy freakin Chocolate Sheet Cake

I love Chocolate. I live for chocolate. I'm obsessed with Chocolate. So, when I found this recipe I knew I needed to try it. And wow. Just WOW. That's the only words I can come up with.
Boy oh boy.
Ree Drummond, Pioneer Woman. I'm obsessed with her also. ALMOST as much as chocolate. Ya, shes that amazing. A city girl who fell for a hottie cowboy. She is heaven on a plate, and I enjoy everything about her old school big city life, and her current cowgirl ranch life of a mom and wife. She has an amazing cook book, and a blog that is sure to catch your attention.
Now let me explain this sheet cake. Its light and rich. Its moist. Almost moist beyond comprehension. Its sweet. VERY sweet. And so so so sinful. This cake if why milk, vanilla ice cream, and whipped cream was created. It is the closest thing to heaven, and I'm almost sure there will be a big 'ole chunk of it with a tall glass of cold milk waiting for me when I get there. This cake is REALLY that good. I'm not kidding. I'm not exaggerating. And I think you should make it. Like, right now. Your mouth will thank you. And so will your stomach. And you will instantly become the most popular person you know. That is, if you do decide to actually share some. But, you should thoroughly think that through before you give away a chunk of your own personal heaven.

Mmmm.... Seriously. Are you drooling? Because I am...


I had to taste it. You know, to make sure it wasn't going to be harmful. I wanted to make sure no one would choke if they were to take a delectable bite. Actually... I couldn't stop. I grabbed a fork, and went to town.

And I made all kinds of weird noises. Ohhhs and ahhhhs.. and oh my gawds!!!! I couldn't control myself. And that's OK. Because the Chocolate Sheet Cake Recipe , is to die for. Seriously.

I would lay my life down for this hunk of chocolate goodness.

Wow. Ok, I'm done. Blogging that is. I'm not done talking about this cake. I think Ill take it to my grave, and definitely expecting it when I get to heaven.

What? I hear something. Hmmm.. something is calling my name.

Do you hear it?

No?

Hmmm.... Wait! There it is again! My name! I hear it!

Oh! Its my Chocolate Sheet Cake!

Its calling me from my kitchen, and chanting EAT ME.

I must oblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment