Friday, August 13, 2010

Helllllllo 2nd trimester!!!

Total Weight Gain:
Still only 1.5! So proud of me!



Maternity Clothes:
Not completely. Depending on the day, I can still wear my regular jeans.



Stretch Marks:
AUGH!!!! Yes. Already. help!



Sleep:
Waiting for that burst of energy the world keeps telling me about.....



Best moment of the month:
Seeing my sweet precious baby kick away at my 12 week appointment.



Movement:
not yet, but soon!



Food Cravings:
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, Cobb salads, Sprite, apple sauce



Food Aversions:
None





Belly button:
Its still just fine!



What I miss:
Nothing



What Im looking forward to:
looking pregnant and not like a cow.



Weekly Wisdom:
Still sticking with the let go, and let God. Life is gonna throw curve balls. Just gotta be ready for them!



Milestones:
Feeling my belly get round and hard! and reaching the beautiful sound of the 2nd trimester! Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment